- Reviews (0)
WHAT IS PFIZER XANAX 0.5 MG?
Pfizer Xanax 0.5 mg is a potent bendzodiazepine anxiolytic, used for anxiety disorders and panic attacks. It is also used for social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and sometimes for the treatment of depression.
It is a federal controlled substance (schedule IV) since it can be abused or lead to dependency.
Pfizer Xanax 0.5 mg is an oval/elliptical orange pill with XANAX 0.5 imprint. It is supplied by Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group.
WHAT IS PFIZER XANAX USED FOR?
Pfizer Xanax 0.5 mg is used for the treatment of panic disorder, anxiety, and depression.
RECCOMENDED USAGE AND DOSAGE
Dosage for Xanax should be individualized for maximum effect.
- Anxiety disorder: Patients with anxiety initially is given a dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg three times a day and increased gradually within a specific timeframe.
- Panic Disorder: Patients with panic disorder requires doses as high as 4 mg or even higher daily.
- Elderly patients and liver patients are usually given doses of 0.25 mg three times daily and increased gradually if tolerated and needed.
- There will be gradual reduce of dose if patients wish to discontinue the drug to prevent potential and adverse side effects.
- Pregnant women and breast feeding women should not take this drug.
If you are unsure please consult with your doctor.
WHY BUY FROM US?
There is a simple answer to this question:
BEST PRICES on the market. You won’t find cheaper prices anywhere else.
PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT. You information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL, so you can buy from us with utmost DISCRETION.