Always buy a little more bitcoin than you need in order cover bitcoin price change and transaction fees.
Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
- Go to coinbase.com
- Create an account.
- Go to “settings” – “Payment methods” and click “add payment method.
- Click “credit/debit card”
- Enter your cards information.
- Once the card is confirmed you can go to “buy/sell” and buy your Bitcoins
- The Bitcoin will be sent to your Coinbase wallet
Debit card purchases are free of charge but credit card purchases of Bitcoin will be charged an additional 3.75% processing fee. In order to connect your card you will need to verify your id by uploading a government issued id. After verification you can instantly buy Bitcoins with your credit card.
Find a Bitcoin ATM
- Create a bitcoin wallet (bitcoin bank account) at blockchain.info
- Save your blockchain.info deposit address, this is where you will send your purchased bitcoins.
- Go to a bitcoin ATM, find here
- Purchase bitcoins and send them to your blockchain.info wallet.
- Then from your blockchain.info wallet you can make payment for your order.